Tuesday, January 24, 2012

This email stood out to me because of the simplistic and modern design. I also like the depth this design exemplifies. The advertisement itself has a 'floating' feel to it.

 This design was just fun to me. I love the colors and the layout that immediately draws me in. Its well organized and really cute....which gives off that valentines day feel.
I loved the color scheme and layout of this design. Its not too busy and still has visual interest.

I thought that this design was just cute. The little creature animations and pictures drew me in. I'm a sucker for cute.

This was one of my favorite designs. I love how the greyscale works and the cleanliness of this design makes it incredibly easy to look at.

These 2 designs were done by the same person. I enjoyed the fist email because of the image placement and how it worked with the information it was conveying. When I tried to click on the email to find the webpage, it brought me to the image of the hands and the message that the site it under construction. I loved the design for that as well and thought I would include it in the blog.



I loved this layout for a few reason. It provides a lot of information without clutter and is very clean and simple. It made me feel like the food they were advertising would be clean and simple to...which is always a good thing when it comes to food. I felt that the message they were trying to send was elegantly done and a great success. 

I seem to have a thing for design that includes clean images on a white background. This example was yet another simplistic design that drew me in because of how clean and well crafted it was. I also love the limited color scheme.

This one attracted my attention because of the fun colors and design incorporated in. The colors and texture are not too loud and is well distributed.







No comments:

Post a Comment